2006年10月8日




weekend

I would go to city tour with my classmate and teacher today, but we waited for the teacher about 30 minutes. finally he didn't show up...so we went sightseeing by ourself. we saw many old buildings and went to Johonnie Depp's house. it's on the 1st picture↑ he lives in this parts of the building^^ I didn't meet him today. I may have chance to meet him some day, while I stay here for 6 months. hehe~.

after sightseeing we took a brake in coffee shop. I can't drink coffee, so I ordered milk tea! it's good. my friend ordered " hot chocolate". it's pretty style, isn't it!? it's on 2nd picture↑
I should have ordered this one!


two friends and I deceided to have dinner together in restaurant where is "Indian restaurat". I've never had Indian curry. we ordered chicken curry and fish curry. they are really good taste! when we ate them, we didn't talk each other so much...becasue of deliciouse!! chicken curry is more spicy than fish one. actually I don't like food which is spicy too much. but I like Indian curry from today. maybe I will go there again again^^

I will need to save the money for food from tomorrow...in fact Indian curry was expensive...>_<
it's on the 3rd picture(2 curry, rice and nan)↑

3 Comments:

At 8:46 午前, Blogger lotta said...

ジョニーデップの家????
インド料理、私も大好き。
おいしいよね。
それにしてもいいかげんな先生だね。笑。

 
At 3:25 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

how come second photo "Hot chocolate" look delicious. . . and look so cute^^

wanna drink。。。

 
At 7:55 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

misako
うん!ジョニーデップの家!!同じ街に住んでるなんて...すげーよな!いつか会えるかも^^ナンがすごくおいしかった!あ、先生は次の日に来た笑

hina
at that time I wanted to drink hot chocolate...so I drank it the next day~ hehe!

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home