2006年10月2日

U.K

finally I arrived in U.K yesterday. I got trubble in KANSAI airport before I board in the airplane. my buggage was much heavy...so I needed to pay 90000 en. it's impossible, right? so my family and I looked for stuff which I don't need to bring to there from my buggage. anyway I picked up many stuff from it at airport><>

I don't know about life in the U.K yet, I will be getting know about that! maybe

I wanna say something to everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,coming here~><


6 Comments:

At 3:50 午前, Blogger lotta said...

9万ってありえなくない?
いったい何をそんなにつめこんだのよ。

イギリスはどうですか?
町の風景みたいな〜

がんばれっ!

 
At 1:02 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

misako
I put a lot of clothes in my buggage. becasue I don't know England wether. warm? cool? I know just too cold>< so I bring many kinds of clothes for autumn and winter. my laptop dosen't work yet, I think I will connect it tomorrow^^ so please wait a moment and photo! here is good!!
gambaru~! and you too!
take care

 
At 2:21 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

hey~ yuichi:
i know u went to UK alone will feel a little lonely but u can make new fds there !! ^^
don't worry !!

gogo~fighting. . . (^o^)/

 
At 8:12 午後, Blogger ロッキー said...

hina
thanks for add the comment for me!!I make new friends recentry I told you about that, so now I'm good^^ hehe~.

 
At 2:53 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

UK is a nice place with nice people there. i believe you will get to use to the life there soon and you can make friends easily. がんばれっ!

 
At 3:27 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

renee
yes, here is nice place! when I arrived here, I don't know everything!! but I know how to live in UK recentry. just cost is high>_< hehe
謝謝

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home