2006年10月5日


The German is laughing

I have lived at here 5 days, so now I was gradually used to life of here. actually it rains well in U.K. but after I arrived here, the wether has kept sunny day! becasue of ME?? um....晴れ男...?
anyway everything is going well. finally I can use my lap top today! it made me comfortable! so you may see my pictures with my blog.

my one of new friends who is from Germany. I thought Germans are cool. but it isn't true. He is always laughing loudly!! hehe I will show you him next time^^ one time I drank beer with him! he loves beer so much and he is nice to me.

I don't know why many Chinese are in same my university...it's kind of terrible. I could hear in Chinese anyplace. I may speak Chinese after this abroad.
my rommates are 3 Chinese and one Thai, we share bathroom and kitchen. and it's just normal room. I think before I came here, a woman lived this room. because I found a underwear in the closet, when I put my clothes into closet. did she forget it!? what should I do? throw it away? I don't wana touch it@_@ #$%&"#$%&"
It's impossible!!

6 Comments:

At 10:29 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

i like you underwear story..... this is too funny!!

 
At 4:42 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

renee
I can't believe my eyes at that time...

 
At 8:42 午後, Blogger lotta said...

あははそれはうけるね!
はいちゃえば?

 
At 10:05 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

はけるかーって!パンツ忘れるなんてどうかしてるよな...。イギリスに来ていきなりこんなことがあるなんて

 
At 3:19 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

haha...yuichi^^
u r so cute haha... (i can imagine it when u saw the underwear 0.0 )
haha...

 
At 7:59 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

hina
haha~ at that time I have NO IDEA!! please care about your closet! and don't forget...#$%& ^^

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home