2006年10月11日


my boom

this picture is we went to city of BATH. these are my classmate who are from Japan, Taiwan, China, German and Italy. we enjoyed looking around the city which is not so big, so we can find any shop easliy. here is nice place! but I've never been to "Roman BATH" which is most famouse tourist attraction. I will go there soon...maybe!!

do you have any "my boom"? it means, which isn't a general fashion, just enjoy with thing by oneself. "my boom" is, while I go to somewhere by walk, I eat cookie. after I finished to go shopping, I ate cokie on the my way to home yesterday. I bought a different taste cookie in my university this afternoon, of course...I did it, when I go back home^^ I can't stop to eat cookie.
if there is recommended taste of cookie, please tell me!!!!

5 Comments:

At 8:35 午後, Blogger lotta said...

ジンジャークッキー

 
At 5:11 午後, Blogger ロッキー said...

さっそく買った!ジンジャークッキー☆明日にでも食べてみる。

 
At 4:52 午後, Blogger ロッキー said...

ジンジャークッキーって甘くないんやー>_<初めて食べた。

 
At 4:50 午前, Blogger lotta said...

え、こっちのは甘いよ〜
じゃあオートミールクッキー
それかやっぱりチョコレートだよね〜

私も甘いもの食べたくなってきたので
何んか作ろ〜

 
At 5:32 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

signed to your rss

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home