2006年10月17日

HAPPY BIRTHDAY☆

my best friend was birthday on 10/15. Congratulation! you will get something soon^^ I hope you will like it and you will be happy this year. omedeto~

I went to "PUB" with classmate and a teacher. I think it was a nice place. some of people who got drunk there talked to me, but it was hardly to understand their English for me because they spoke #$%&"... we enjoyed drinking, singing and dancing until midnight. our teacher sang songs with his friend who played guiter. they were cool!

we went to WELLS and GLASTONBURY on Saturday. the WELLS is small city, but there are many old buildings. and we went to "GLASTONBURY Tor" as you know on 3rd picture, it is high hill. the view is quite good from there but at that time it was cloudy,,, we couldn't see clearly it. pity... there are lot of small markets and shops in GLASTONBURY. we enjoyed it^^

I usually cook by myself and I like cooking. actually before I came here, I had a part time job which I'm cooker in a Itarian restaurant. recentry I tried to cook "pancake". it was deliciouse!! maybe I can cook sweet also. when the cooked deliciouse that I made it, I grined naturally alone. I know it's a strange but it was deliciouse...so...do you understand my feel? if you see it, tell or say "STOP IT" to me>_< thanks!