2006年11月11日


dream

finally I dreamed about I spoke with my friends in English! somebody said to me before "if you spoke English in your deam, you are getting to speke English well. I believe it. so I hope my English will improve as soon possible as. I remembered what I said to my friends in my dream which I don't know what happened, I said "I'm here", "I'm here"...that's all, I'm a like pupil. it'll be difficult to improve soon.
I made friends who are English last week. they are my football teammate. there will be the debut match of football next week for me. I will do my best! I wanna get goals!!

it's a good picture isn't it? firework was with the full moon. it was a miraculous timing!!

2 Comments:

At 2:44 午前, Blogger lotta said...

This is a nice picture! wow

 
At 9:57 午前, Blogger ロッキー said...

すごいタイミングでこんな写真が撮れてん!花火と月のコラボ☆素敵やん

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home